Opportunities as a Media Partner
Engage with your target audience in a professional business environment. For more information, contact us at mediapartnerships
A result of ongoing dialogue with your peers, the summit agenda is aligned with the most relevant market developments. Key topics for 2017 included:
• Black Swan Environment – Helping the organisation to create value in new ways and maintain focus on customer experience amid constant disruption
• What Digital is Made of – Putting in place the skills, structures and cultural parameters needed to thrive through digital transformation
• Different by Design – Reshaping organisational structures to deliver cost out, maximise efficiency and optimise collaboration in line with new realities
• Numbers Start Talking – Driving actionable insights across a range of issues through a solid data analytics strategy
• Buy, Build & Borrow – Visualising shifting business demands and securing adequate capability through a skilful grasp on talent
• Raise the Leadership Bar – Developing leaders that successfully face the pressures of a globalised, complex and rapidly-changing environment
• HR, the Chameleon – Stepping into new functions to live up to broader commercial demands and demonstrating quantifiable, strategic value
• Learn, Unlearn & Relearn – Designing a curated, flexible, end-to-end learning experience to empower employees
• The Way You Make Me Feel – Crafting an appealing proposition to attract, motivate and retain superior talent
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.